Individualised Care Ltd Specialises in providing reliable Care and Support to people with complex health needs. This would include Learning disabilities, Mental health needs, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities. We provide these services up to 24 hours a day in the Home and pride ourselves on positive outcomes. We are registered as a Domiciliary Care provider in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
How do we Maintain Quality Care ?
- Making sure that the people we care for receive a quality and consistency service at all times meeting and exceeding their expectations
- We Strive to meet and exceed the regulations set by the health and social care act
- We Listen, investigate, report and learn from the feedback that you and those involved in your care give us
- Having an excellant experienced management team who have had good ratings in the past from Care Quality Commision.
We achieve this by:
- We have a clear policies and procedures in our branch and we ensure that our staff are aware of, and follow them
- We Recruit the best support workers and health care assistant available to meet the needs of the people who use our services
- We will Continually train our staffs to meet and exceed the needs of the people using our services
- We Learn from our experiences to continually improve our services
We measure the effectiveness of our quality by:
- Carrying out regular audits across and changing processes and procedures where necessary
- We appreciate and embrace any recommendations from service users to improve our services
- We Carry out surveys to monitor views about the services we provide to the people we care for and make changes where necessary
- We Recognize and reward our staff for excellence and commitment in increasing the standards of care they provide
" The immediate help received from an out of hours call to your head office was superb and the follow up call the following morning came in early and on time and was excellent."...
Make An Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to make quick enquiry: