Training and Quality of Homecare
Our staff are fully trained and licensed, as you would expect. But it goes well beyond that at Individualised Care. We instill in our people our values and dedication to the very best service. We start with three overall philosophies:
- Each person is an individual with wishes, wants, and needs, all of which will be respected at all times
- Each person has the right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times, regardless of illness. People deserve to be free from abuse and neglect.
- Each person should be supported to achieve their maximum possible development, and thereby have their independence and dignity actively promoted.
Then we maintain a quality of care that goes above and beyond what you would expect from a home health care provider.
- We ensure the people we care for receive quality and consistent service at all times, service which meets and exceeds their expectations
In addition, we also strive to not only meet, but exceed the regulations set by the health and social care act. We view the law as merely the foundation, not the ceiling.
- We listen, investigate and learn from the feedback that you and those involved in your care give us. We report anything and everything we feel you would want to know. We continually improve and learn from our experiences.
- We have an experienced management team which has a superior rating from the Care Quality Commission.
So, how do we do this? Simple:
- We have clear policies and procedures, and make sure our staff follows them.
- We recruit the best support workers and health care assistants available. There are no exceptions here – we employee the best of the best. Because that’s what your loved one deserves.
- We continually train our staff to meet and exceed the needs of the people using our services. We never stop trying to improve.
- We utilize surveys and perform regular audits across our operation, and improve processes and procedures where necessary.
- We listen – to our employees, our patients, and you.
- We treat our staff well. Because a happy staff provides better care.
Unrivalled Training and Development
We believe that the key to a quality home healthcare service is having an exceptionally well trained, skilled workforce that is overseen by professional managers.
At Individualised Care, every member of our staff undergoes a robust induction program that encompasses ongoing training, personal development plans, and appraisals. This includes:
- Skills for care
- Manual Handling
- Medication Awareness and Administration
- Person Centered Planning
- Infection control
- Health and Safety
- Basic First aid
- NAPPI – (Non aggressive psychological and physical Intervention)
- Food Hygiene and Nutrition
- NVQ level 2 requirement
- SOVA / POVA
- Safeguarding awareness
- Fire Safety
- Report writing
- Recognising and responding to abuse
- Pressure Care
- Eye Care
- Continence Care
- Peg training
Our staff training is updated on a regular basis, which ensures that we are compliant and are following any new procedures. In addition, this is also incorporated into our worker’s supervisions and appraisals throughout the year.
Bottom line: We care about our staff so they can care for you and your loved ones.
Are you ready to experience the best in home care? Then contact Individualised Care at 0208 004 7389, or email email@example.com.
" The immediate help received from an out of hours call to your head office was superb and the follow up call the following morning came in early and on time and was excellent."...
Make An Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to make quick enquiry: